Sunday 22 April 2012

Cycle Helmets

Like my new cycles, I believe in offering good parts and accessories products. That is why my spares are from Shimano, SRAM, KMC etc.  You can get parts cheaper, but they won't last. The same is true for my hire bikes.  I could double my stock with cheaper bikes, but I have chosen to get more expensive higher quality bikes.  Less maintenance required and they last longer. And more importantly they are much safer and when ready to sell on are a good value buy second hand.  Importantly each cycle hired from me gets a post hire service and safety check before going out again, and each bike has a service log. As a bike mechanic you can be sure I am giving you a good safe hire bike. In the end no one wants to be miles away from their holiday accommodation on a poorly maintained bike!

I have a few helmets left. For the ladies the Alpina "Mythos" is a lovely MTB lid and I have one left for £60 also for the roadies I have the Alpina  "Morano" in white/pink for £50 as well as in team green/black.  Also Alpina "Pheos" in team green/black for £95.  I also have ladies and gents Raleigh "Missile" leisure helmets which are a nice neat and good quality option for day to day riding.  These are only £29

Mythos RRP  £74.99 Sale £60

Morano Team RRP £69.99 Sale £50

Top of the range Pheos Team RRP £129.99  Sale £95


No comments:

Post a Comment