Wednesday 14 March 2012

CranKitUp Gear Hire Bookings & Repairs

Due to family illness, for the next 3 months can folk please book ahead for bike hire or repairs Monday to Friday, or call my mobile so I can be there for you.  Walk ins off the street I can't do unless I just happen to be home. You can hire bikes and get repairs and servicing, but in order for me to be there please book in advance especially for morning hires.  Afternoon hires will go out at 12.00am to 12.45am.  Repairs and spares email or call me so I can open up or arrange for a drop off or pickup of a bike for you.  Easter weeks I will be there full time and same during the summer so please bear with me for the short term and if in doubt give me a call and I will try accommodate you.  Email crankitupgear@aol.co.uk or phone 07746860023 and I will make sure you get what you need.  We are open for business - just juggling time a bit!

No comments:

Post a Comment