Thursday 24 June 2010

Heart Rate Profiles Tue/Wed Nights Races

Raced a TT on Tuesday night coming 3rd so quite pleased.  Wed night was a lap XC race at Nevis Range.  Pretty hardcore with really steep freeride on the downs and quite a kick in the up's.  Quite a difference when you look at the HR profiles.  Tramlining on the TT showing form, and big peaks and troughs in the typical XC  profile. The XC's are testing in this respect, but as I have dropped down to 67 kg from 70kg I am tearing up hill and feeling really strong. Not sure where I came as came home quick due to midgies, but I have a feeling I did ok.  Next XC is in July venue TBC.  I have an inkling that we could work out a track at lower Glencoe Mountain by using the West Highland Way out East then up to the old track and back to the chairlift for a lap race so will need to investigate. Endurance road ride tomorrow then need to think about the next big event.  Maybe the "Chain Reaction" Sportive followed next day by the 100 mile MTB at Selkirk.


No comments:

Post a Comment