Thursday 7 April 2011

New Bikes, Hire & Servicing

With Easter just down the road it's time for me to take time out from my other jobs running off piste and avalanche training and as a distributor for Back Country Access & Dynafit and also working with Joint Services  and get things up and running here at home.  I already have some bikes needing serviced in, and can take more over the next 3 weeks.  Also the hire booking are coming in so please if possible phone or email in advance to avoid disappointment, especially over Easter weekend. I also have a big stock of spares. Please note that I also offer 3 brands of new cycle with warranty, and will discount to locals buying from me.

The "Halfords" & "Appolo" bikes are appearing as usual.  Please be aware that these cheap cycles are so poorly made and put together that in some cases they are impossible to get running correctly, and in some cases are unsafe. They are also so heavy and made of steel so rust and I can't always get them on the repair stand!  Therefore some bikes such as this I will not work on as it's an impossible task.  At only a few pounds more a cycle from a reputable brand will be cheaper and more importantly safer in the long run. Safety is especially important if it's for a child or worse with a child on the back.

No comments:

Post a Comment